Acts 11:19-26 Describe a cause or causes...
Can you think of a time when...
THE TOP REASONS YOUNG PEOPLE DROP OUT...
How long have you been in your...
Questions for Reflection! How do you reconcile...
13 SepActs 11:19-26 Describe a cause or causes...
06 SepCan you think of a time when...
01 SepTHE TOP REASONS YOUNG PEOPLE DROP OUT...
3705 N Apopka Vineland Rd, Orlando, FL 32818 Phone:(407) 293-2781 Fax:(407) 295-2960 Email:Office@metrowestchurch.org
- Describe a cause or causes that you have been a part of, or you are a part of that gave/is giving you both a feeling of fulfillment and disappointment/regrets. What is causing you to either continue in it or to discontinue?
- What is the difference between being a part of a congregation and being a participant in the cause of Christ? How has the truth that one who follows Christ is a part of His cause, changed your thinking and your way of life?
- Those who are a part of Christ cause must be committed to Him. Examine the following Scriptures which speak about the degree of commitment that Christ and His cause require: Matthew 10:37-38; 16:24-25; 19:29; Philippians 3:2-8. How does your commitment to the cause of Christ measure up to what the Scriptures describe?
- Using your talent, your treasure, and your time to measure your commitment to Christ and His cause, are you satisfied or dissatisfied with the way you have used them for the cause of Christ? What steps do you need to take to change what you are dissatisfied with? How can your spiritual leaders or peers be of help to you?
- What percentage of the significance and joy you have in life comes from the following?
What do you think needs to be rearranged? Prayerfully, ask the Holy Spirit to help you rearrange your life according to His pattern, Matthew 6:33.
- Identify an individual or a couple you know who needs to turn to Christ. Show interest in their salvation by praying for them. Ask the Lord to provide you the opportunity to share Christ with them. Think of ways to use your talent, your treasure and your time to reach them for Christ.