Acts 11:19-26 Describe a cause or causes...
Can you think of a time when...
THE TOP REASONS YOUNG PEOPLE DROP OUT...
How long have you been in your...
Questions for Reflection! How do you reconcile...
13 SepActs 11:19-26 Describe a cause or causes...
06 SepCan you think of a time when...
01 SepTHE TOP REASONS YOUNG PEOPLE DROP OUT...
3705 N Apopka Vineland Rd, Orlando, FL 32818 Phone:(407) 293-2781 Fax:(407) 295-2960 Email:Office@metrowestchurch.org
Questions for Reflection!
- How do you reconcile your faith with the injustices we see in our culture today?
- If Satan is an invisible warrior, then what weapons can you use against him?
- How do you separate faces from hurts that you receive from human hands?
- If the tongue is such an evil, what can you do to tame it or control it?
- If indifference is a strategy that Satan uses, what should your response be to indifference?
- What does Professor Paul Herbert mean by “The Flaw of the Excluded Middle” and how can we escape being a victim of it?
- What types of opportunities or footholds have you left open for Satan’s Infiltration?