Going Deeper: Reflection and Application for Week...
Questions for Sunday, November 8th Sermon Why...
According to the principles of sowing and...
Sermon Topic: Pseudo Prophet and Poisonous Politician...
How long after you knew about airplanes...
18 NovGoing Deeper: Reflection and Application for Week...
11 NovQuestions for Sunday, November 8th Sermon Why...
03 NovAccording to the principles of sowing and...
3705 N Apopka Vineland Rd, Orlando, FL 32818 Phone:(407) 293-2781 Fax:(407) 295-2960 Email:Office@metrowestchurch.org
- The Bible describes Anger as an emotion. Can you define Anger in your own words? Give one Biblical example.
- According to Eph 4:26, Psalm 4:4 it is okay for one to become angry as seen in Matt. 21:12-13. How does heart holiness work in the control of my Anger?
- Do you agree or disagreed with the statement “if Anger is an emotion, according to Eph 4:26 our anger could either be good or bad depending on our motives?”
- Give an example as to why you agree or disagree with this statement. “When anger grips our lives, this can cause us to do things we wish we had not done.”
- Give examples of ways the Holy Spirit can help me to control my Anger.
- State in a few sentences what happens when I allow my
Anger to go unresolved.
HERE ARE 4 WAYS TO HELP ME WITH MY ANGER.
- Clarify the Issue by asking Questions?
- Give yourself Time
- Keep up communication
- Understand the different levels of anger.