- Going Deeper – June 6, 2021 1,...
- Going Deeper: Reflection and Application Questions for...
- Going Deeper Reflection and Application For Week...
Going Deeper: Reflection and Application for Week Ending April 18, 2021 “The One Who Is; the One Who Was The One Who Is To Come” Revelation 1-18John is referred to as a bond-servant...
Going Deeper: Reflection and Application Questions based on Good Friday and Easter Sunday’s Sermons (April 2021)Peter’s first recorded sermon is in Acts...
- 14 JunGoing Deeper – June 6, 2021 1,...
- 02 JunGoing Deeper: Reflection and Application Questions for...
- 28 MayGoing Deeper Reflection and Application For Week...
3705 N Apopka Vineland Rd, Orlando, FL 32818 Phone:(407) 293-2781 Fax:(407) 295-2960 Email:Office@metrowestchurch.org
- The Second Amendment to the US Constitution is a right. But the second Commandment is a
Requirement. Why do you agree or disagree to this statement?
How can you make positive differences in the lives of people’s by exercising your second
amendment right? What differences can you make by obeying the second Commandment?
- Read Exodus 20:1-11; Duet. 6:5-5 and Lev. 19:18. How many prohibitions have you noticed in
Exodus 20:1-11? How many things we are told that we should do in those verses?
What are some of the ways that disregard is shown for these commandments and how do these affect
us as individuals and as a community?
- Jesus stated that the second Commandment is “like” the first, Mat. 22:39. What does it mean
that the second commandment is like the first? How is it like the first Commandment? How is
the second commandment of importance to you?
- Read Romans 13:8-10. Love is a debt that we owe to others. By loving others, one fulfills the
entire Law. What reasons would you have for not paying your debt to the one that it is owed?
Examine your relationships and acquaintances. How likely is it that there are persons among
them who can truthfully say that they expected your love but have not received it? Would you
be able to prove them wrong? What would be your defense?
- Since loving one’s neighbor should be the same as loving one’s self, would you agree or
disagree that the same reasons one has for loving one’s self are the same reasons for loving
one’s neighbor? Discuss what are your most compelling reasons for loving yourself?
Since God is love, no one knows love better than He does. He is able to help us with any love challenge
that we face. How would you want God to help you with the challenges you face in this area? Read
Romans 5:5b. Pray in response to the truth stated in this verse either thanking God for His love or
asking Him to fill you with His love. Look for opportunities this week to pay your debt of love.